ATTENTION: Limited time only! Apply now with NO application fee*.
*There will be an application fee of THB 50,000 starting on January 1st, 2024 (subject to an official announcement by Thailand Privilege Card Co. Ltd.)
Thailand Privilege Membership Program Application Process
HIS is an authorized General Sales and Services Agent (GSSA) of Thailand Privilege Membership Program. Our team makes the application process quick and easy, whether you are in Thailand or abroad. All you need to do is to provide a copy of your passport, digital photo and an application form to us and we will complete the rest of the application process for you. Simply fill in our Online Application form and upload the copies of your passport and digital photo, once we get your application form our team will get back to you by email. We will work with the Thailand Privilege Office and the Thai Government Office to confirm your eligibility for the program. There is no need to mail the original documents, for your convenience we accept all the required documents by email. The whole process takes about 1 to 3 months after you submit the application to become a Thailand Privilege Member.
Application Processing: Just 4 Steps!
1. Thailand Privilege Visa Program application and Background check
We will need you to provide the following documents:
- A copy of an identification page of your passport (the passport validity must be at least 1 year on the date of the membership registration)
- Color ID photo (high-resolution file)
- Completed Application Form (filled and signed by applicant)
- Copy of proof of relationship as Immediate Family of Main Member (If apply as a family)
Simply fill in our Online Application form and upload the copies of your passport and photo, once we get your application form our team will get back to you by email. Our team will complete the rest of the application for you, as well as submit it for the background check at the Thai Government Office to confirm your eligibility for the program. The process of background check and approval may take between 30 days to 90 days depending on nationality.
Please note, no any fees are required for the application.
Once the application has been approved, the Thailand Privilege will provide with bank account details for making a payment. The Thailand Privilege Membership fee varies from THB 900,000 to THB 5 million depending on the Thailand Privilege Membership type the applicant applied for. Payment must be made only directly to the Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd through the following methods:
• Wire transfer from an overseas bank account.
• Wire transfer from a local bank account.
• Online payment by credit card via the link provided.
Once payment has been made, proof of payment will need to be submitted to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd for confirmation.
Please note, that the payment must be made either method, only one payment method can be chosen.
3. Thailand Privilege Membership Acceptance
Once the Thailand Privilege has received your payment in full, the successful applicant will be registered into the Thailand Privilege system. Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd will issue an Thailand Privilege Membership ID and send a welcome letter to the successful applicant providing additional details on the program selected and corresponding benefits. This means that your visa is ready be affixed in your passport and your visa is fully approved!
4. Thailand Privilege Membership Visa Issuance
The Thailand Privilege member can affix the Thailand Privilege visa by these 3 options depending on his/her Nationality.
- Affix at Royal Thai Embassy / Consulate in his/her respective country
- Affix on arrival at Suvarnabhumi / Chiang Mai / Phuket Airport
- Affix at Chaengwattana Immigration Bureau in Bangkok
In addition, members will receive Thailand Privilege cards and welcome packages by post.